The Stamparatus is here! It’s fair to say I’m a little excited about this new and exclusive stamp placement tool from Stampin’ Up! I’m excited because I love tools that make my life easier, I also love tools that make my time even more efficient, and I especially love tools that I had a little bit of input into! The Stamparatus from Stampin’ Up! has been designed with the help of over 2000 demonstrators, and is specifically designed to improve your stamping experience.
Stamparatus Features and Benefits
- Make multiples with ease
- Consistently stamp crisp, clean images
- If you want a darker impression, apply more ink and restamp—no need to start over
- Make fewer mistakes, saving time and money
- Easily create 2-step, 3-step, and 4-step stamped images using reversible plates
- Develop new and specialised stamping techniques with adjustable stamping plates and precision placement
- Compatible with Stampin’ Up!’s red rubber and photopolymer stamp
- Foam mat to use with photopolymer stamps
- Rulers and gridlines for quick measuring
- 2 open sides so you can stamp on larger paper
- 2 reversible plates: a total of 4 surfaces to work with
- 2 magnets to hold the paper in place
- Magnet storage areas
- Retail Price–59,00 €/£44.00
Here’s a helpful video for you too…
Why Do I Need to Reserve the Stamparatus?
Stampin’ Up! wants to make sure they make enough of these amazing tools. They often try to anticipate demand, but this time they wanted to just know exactly how many people wanted it. To keep in line with manufacturing, they are giving us three reservation periods. The first one is 16th – 30th November, the second is 5th – 30th December and the third is 15th – 30th January. If you reserve your item in November, it’ll be available for you to buy in February. If you reserve during the December slot, it’ll be available to purchase around the middle of March. If you reserve in January it’ll be available for you during April. If you don’t reserve it at all, you will need to wait until June when the new catalogue is released.
- You can only reserve one per customer.
- There are limited reservation slots so get in early (see below.)
- You do not pay for it until it’s released next year (February, March or April depending when you reserve it.)
- It will be added to your online shopping basket, which means you need to make an account at my online store here. (There’s no charge for this.)
- If you delete it out of your basket in February/March/April, you can’t add it back in again.
- If you reserve in November or December, your Stamparatus will be available to purchase during the Sale a Bration period, so adding one extra thing to your basket will get you a free Sale a Bration item! (Even more reason to reserve yours early!)
How Do I Reserve It?
Click through to my shop link here, from 9pm tonight (Thursday 16th November) and follow the link to reserve the Stamparatus. You may need to create an online shop account if you don’t have one already. Honestly, I think the reservation slots will fill up within a few hours, so my advice would be to get in as fast as you can and create your online shop account ahead of 9pm.
Hope you get your tool reserved in time! In the meantime,