If you’re looking for a fun, fast and oh so easy treat pouch for gift giving, this is surely it!
This is not my own design, nor can I remember who first taught me it, but it’s such a fast make and if you’re like me, you’ll appreciate quick and easy crafting, so here it is!
How To Make the Treat Pouch:
Here’s a step-by-step how to make it, followed by a two minute video…
- Choose a sheet of paper or card and cut to 6″ x 6″ or 6″ x 5″ if you’d like a shorter pouch. You can also use 12″ x 12″ papers for larger ones etc.
- Place double sided sticky tape along the left side, as close to the edge as possible and the full length.
- Then add tape at the top from the left side to the middle.
- Place tape at the bottom directly in the middle.
- Peel off the long left hand side backing strip. Lift the paper over until the right edge just touches the tape. Keep rolling the paper over to the left until it forms a tube. (If you prefer, rotate your paper so the long tape is at the top and lift the paper up and over.
- Peel off one of the backing tapes (top or bottom) and press the end of the tube together to seal shut.
- Fill your container with treats!
- Peel the tape off the other end and seal shut in the opposite direction to the first end.
- Decorate as you choose.
In less than ten steps, you have a treat pouch! Here’s the video:
I used this as a make n’ take at my Christmas Open Evening last night and wanted to show you these cute photos of my friend’s seven year old making them (He made the first one with help, the second and third by himself.)
You can see the list of what I used at the bottom and it all launches tomorrow!
So if you’re stuck for a quick gift idea, or a craft for your local SWRI, Brownies, Youth Group or just to do with your fellow mums, why not have a go?
Come back tomorrow to see the online catalogue in all it’s glory, if you’d like a personal copy, just send me an email and I’ll pop one in the post, free of charge.
Use this code ↑when you shop online for an EXTRA thank you gift from me.